1. General Terms and Conditions of Use
1.1 By connecting to this website (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted without limitation or reservation these General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as the “Conditions of Use”). These Conditions of Use apply to your access to and use of this website and do not alter in any way the terms and conditions of any other agreement you may have with Kellas Midstream Limited, or any of its subsidiaries (including CATS North Sea Limited (“CNSL”)), holding companies or affiliates (“hereinafter referred to as “affiliated companies”), wherever incorporated or located. References in these Conditions of Use to the words “KML”, ”we”, “us” or “our” may be used to refer to KML and/or any affiliated companies and/or any co-venturers of any of the foregoing and/or those who work for any of the foregoing.
1.2 KML has created and posted this website to provide you with information about its and its affiliated companies’ activities and interests in the Central Area Transmission System (“CATS”). KML may modify the information stored in this website concerning its activities and interests in CATS at any time and without prior notice. The information herein is provided without any guarantees that is fit for any specific purpose.
2. General Undertakings of the User
2.1 As a user of this website (“User”) who provides information to KML via this website you grant KML all transferable rights concerning said information and authorise KML to make use of such. The information thus provided by Users shall be deemed not to be confidential. However, any information provided which is considered ‘personal data’ as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended) (hereinafter referred to as the “1998 Act”) shall be processed in accordance with the 1998 Act.
2.2 You certify that you shall comply with current laws and regulations and, in particular, guarantee that you:
- (i) have the ability and means required to access and use this website;
- (ii) have verified that the IT configuration used does not contain any virus and that it is in full working order;
- (iii) grant KML and, where applicable, its co-venturers a right to use the information provided (other than data of a personal nature). You assume sole responsibility and liability for the accuracy and adequacy of the information that you submit to this website and for the consequences of the use of such information. You agree to promptly notify us in the event that any of the information you have submitted or which relates to you is inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect and, where the information is within your control, to correct or withdraw such inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information. Where you submit information to our email address or feedback form, you must comply with the requirements regarding intellectual property described below. In addition, posting any defamatory, obscene or other unlawful or offensive material is strictly prohibited. Although we do not review all information in the comments boxes, we reserve the right to remove any information which we consider may be in violation of intellectual property rights or that we deem unlawful or inappropriate and, if you have been in breach of any of the above requirements, to terminate or restrict your access to the website; and
- (iv) shall keep confidential, and are consequently liable for the use and security of, access codes and passwords which CNSL may issue to you for purposes of your gaining access to specific sections of this website.
2.3 KML reserves the right to suspend your access to this website in the event of fraudulent use or attempts at fraudulent use of said access.
2.4 You hereby undertake to indemnify and hold harmless KML and all of its affiliated companies and its and their co-venturers against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid to KML by a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of legal advisers) incurred or suffered by KML arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Conditions of Use, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Conditions of Use.
3. Our Liability To You
3.1 The information contained in this website may not be comprehensive and despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. We do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
3.2 We do not accept liability:
- (i) in respect of any interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, loss of data, communication or line failure or failure of security controls in relation to the website, or unauthorised access to, or alteration of or use of the website by any other party;
- (ii) for any other (a) loss or damage of any nature, (b) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage, (c) loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information, or (d) any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond CML’s reasonable control arising from reliance on this website, its contents, its use or use of a product to which it refers.
3.3 No information contained in this website constitutes an invitation by or on behalf of KML or any of its affiliated companies or any of its or their co-venturers to enter into a contract with you.
4. Intellectual Property and Ownership of Copyright
4.1 All the contents of this website (including, but not limited to, information, documents and databases), downloads from it, factors created for it and its general structure (together hereinafter referred to as the “website content”) are the property of KML or are subject to rights of use, duplication or representation which have been granted to KML. The website content is subject to laws protecting copyright insofar as they have been made available to the public via this website. No licence or any right other than to view the website has been granted to you or any party with regard to intellectual property rights. Duplication of website documents is authorised solely as information for personal and private usage. Any duplication or usage of copies made for other purposes is prohibited and subject to prior and formal written authorisation by CML. In all cases, authorised duplication of information stored in this website must cite the source and make adequate property references.
4.2 Company names, logos, designs, products and brands quoted in the website are the property of KML or are subject to rights of use, duplication or representation which have been granted to such. They may not be used without prior written authorisation from KML.
4.3 You may not frame this website or link to any page other than the home page without our express permission. If you access this website via any page other than the Home Page these Conditions of Use still apply.
4.4 KML will not be liable for the content of any other websites to which it provides links. Said links are provided for convenience only and KML may add, modify or delete a link on this website at any moment.
Access to this website is provided to you free of charge however notwithstanding this KML reserves the right to impose a charge on the User in the future. Any such charge will be notified to the User in advance.
Update of Conditions of Use and Law Governing this Website
KML may update the Conditions of Use of the website and website content at any time. Consequently, you are invited regularly to refer to the latest Conditions of Use in effect.
Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these Conditions of Use, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these Conditions of Use shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.