Most of the major North Sea gas producers are CATS customers. Independent, global and national operators are using CATS as a safe and reliable route for transporting their gas onshore.
CATS currently serves over 30 producing fields connected via a series of production hubs.
Secure Customer Site
CATS customers have access to a secure customer internet site.
This site gives them the capability and information required to manage their gas sales in the increasingly competitive and complex UK market.
Customers submit gas flow nominations and receive near real-time information regarding their actual flows through CATS, including:
- confirmation of gas flow nominations
- natural gas delivered into CATS
- natural gas stock in CATS
- natural gas redelivered out of CATS into the National Transmission System or elsewhere
- products redelivered - propane, butane and condensate
In addition the site provides important operational information and access to historical data covering the previous three years.